Murder Mysteries in Alois - our Bube's in house troupe of actors and the Alois staff present a murder mystery dinner on selected dates (see our events calendar). An entertaining evening and a complete dinner are included in the price of $45.00 per person. Depending on which date you choose you will be a guest at one of the following:
It is the opening night of the Central Hotel at Bube's Brewery in 1889 with Mr. And Mrs. Alois Bube, the mayor of Mount Joy and other invited dignitaries. You are among the honored guests.
- It is the first social occasion arranged by the Duchess of Norfolk since the passing of her husband the Earl. Join the Duchess at this special soiree.
- It is a séance and masquerade dinner given by Mrs. Harry Houdini who is trying to contact her late husband in the presence of her dear friends and invited guests. Join her in her quest to communicate with her husband.
- It is the meeting of the Adventurer's Club, a gathering of intrepid souls from around the globe that meet to share their great adventures. Hear their many tales of intrigue.
- It is an evening dinner party at the home of Reverend John Stamm on the night of June 27, 1863. The Confederate Army has advanced across York County, PA and is poised to cross the Susquehanna River and invade Lancaster County the next day.
- The Murderer's Speakeasy - In the height of the prohibition, Handgun Henry Engle's speakeasy was a haven of vice, women and bathtub gin. It's just another night of sin; with Fast Eddie Ford and new bootlegged shipment of hooch from Canada, Miss Pearl and her girls of "hospitality" on the second floor and more mobsters than you can shake a stick at. Trouble happens when word comes from the Boss; a stool pidgin is snooping around working for Eliot Ness and the Feds. Find the stoolie and save the speakeasy, and keep the good times rolling.
- Murder at Bedlam Insanitorium - The Bethlem Royal Hospital is an institution where for a penny you can view the freaks and the lunatics. This evening, the elite and wealthy of London have come out to a gala to support the hospital and it's sensational Chief Physician Baroness Victoria Bestrafen. Her doctrine of electro shock and pain therapy; seen by many as an enlightened approach to help those poor lost souls. Dinner is served with a parade of loose lunatics, mad men and someone crazy enough to kill. The Baroness always says; "madness was a result of moral weakness, leading to moral insanity."
The menu served at the murder mystery is a complete dinner including appetizers, salad, soup, beef and chicken with appropriate side dishes, and dessert. Join us for a lively evening in an historic setting!
|MURDER MYSTERY DINNERS Check the Event Calendar for current dates. CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR RESERVATION FOR THE MURDER MYSTERY DINNERS 717-653-2056
© 2009 Bube's Brewery
102 North Market Street - Mount Joy, PA 17552
Phone: (717) 653-2056
Another Site Designed by Schell's Web Design